Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome Baby




This is just a sweet little card using the new SU Nursery Necessities set. I realized I didn't have any baby stamp sets & thought this had some great elements to use for other occasions as well. The background paper is Flowers for You from SU--this design is a bit more masculine, the others are some adorable florals with some great color combos! I hope to make some more samples in girly colors soon! The faux stitching is done with a paper piercer, mat & a white gel pen. This is a fun technique when you're too lazy (or your stamp table is too messy) to drag out your sewing machine!
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Paper: Confetti White, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Flowers for You
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue
Acc: Tool Kit, White gel pen, Small Oval Punch

2 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne, I love it! I keep eyeing up this set ... looks like I may have to order it!! ~smo

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Adorable!!! I am just totally smitten with this set!!!