Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dana's Birthday Card



Wow, I almost forgot to post my daughter's birthday card! It is hard to believe she is 25 years old today! She has grown into a beautiful young woman. She likes green & purple, and stars, and bling! I don't have any star stamps, but I did have cardstock in green and purple and some bling, so I came up with this card that I think I cased from Lauren Meader. She likes flowers (one of her jobs is a floral designer) so that's why this card came to mind! The ribbon in the first photo looks black, but it is purple. The flowers fold into the card when you close it. Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Little Pieces, It's Your Birthday, EFP, Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: WW, Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Flowers for You DP
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Acc: Corner Rounder, Jelly Roll pen, Various Grosgrain Ribbons, Rhinestones

6 comments:

Haylie said...

What an awesome card!!!

craftsbyjodi said...

beautiful card... she will love it because I love it. :) Was it hard to make. I'd like to try one like that :)

Btw... Marmite is stuff you spread on toast I think maybe it's made from yeast or something i dunno. I'll have to research it for you :)

Maren said...

What a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing!! Do they really grow that fast?? Hard to believe when you are in the thick of parenting!! :-)

Louise F NZ said...

Great card. Awesome colours and those flowers insode the card are so cute.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful LeAnne! I just love the pull up flowers...what a fun idea! Your colours remind me of spring, which is taking too long to get here!

Anonymous said...

yay its my card! i have it stitting right here on my desk so I can always look at it. i think it is def the most beautiful and awesome card i've ever recv'd! i love you mom, you're the best!