Saturday, February 16, 2008

Merci! for New Rubber


This would have been a cute Valentine's card, had I had the stamp set in time! But I didn't, so I just made this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I did not add a sentiment, I'll put one on later when I need a card. This set is a Sale-a-bration set called Merci--I love this cute little set! It gives me a chance to watercolor, which I love to do! Plus there is a bee, although I didn't use it on this card. Someday I'll tell you about me & bees!! I also love that they are already die-cut! It makes assembling them SO EASY! The beautiful designer paper is from the Dollar Store, if you can believe it, and I thought the scrolled design fit nicely with the flowery image. The image is stamped on Shimmery White, which is very nice to watercolor on. Click on the image for a super-duper view and thanks for looking!
Stamps: Merci
Paper: Pink Passion, Shimmery White, Pretty in Pink, Gable Green, Dollar Store DP
Ink: Stazon, Pink Passion, Green Galore, Pretty in Pink
Acc: Aquapainters, Amuse Rhinestones, Pink Organdy Ribbon (ret SU), DD Glitter

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You did a great job. Its always interesting to see other people "ideas" when they have the same stamp set. Love the colors to. Thanks for the E award.

Kim said...

Great job on the sketch! have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

You card turned out so soft and pretty! Hugs and smiles

Maren said...

Beautiful! You are making me regret not getting that Merci set!! :-)