Saturday, February 16, 2008

Time to Relax

Well, my hectic week is over and I finally have a couple hours to RELAX. I wanted to pass on the Excellence Award very kindly awarded to me earlier in the week by Laura at Scrapnextras. Her blog has so many wonderful ideas, tutorials and samples! I look forward to reading it every day. So I am passing the award on to a few stampers whose blogs I enjoy reading....some are experienced stampers, some are just starting out, but all have HEART and they put it into their work! So check out their blogs and give them some encouragement:
Zany not Crazy - Maren always comes up with creative ideas, and as a busy mom, I don't know how she does it all! I get inspired when I visit her blog.
Jodi's Stampin in London - I find it fascinating to see what SU has available in different countries! Jodi is a talented young stamper who loves to scrapbook, and I can't wait to see what she has coming up.
Stamping All Seasons - Tracy is from New Zealand, and again, it is interesting to see what sets she uses in her card and gift-making, since they're retired here in the USA! She has some great gift ideas!
Alison's Hand-Stamped Creations -- Alison is in my down-line and is a sweet, energetic, creative stamper who willingly shares all her ideas and passion for stamping with our Weeinker group when we have meetings!! I always get energized when she is around!
Again, please check these out & give these talented, dedicated stampers a hello!

3 comments:

craftsbyjodi said...

aaww aren't you so sweet. Thanks so much for your kind words and giving me a "E" award :) I would also like to say thank you so much for you beauitful card you sent. I totally love it. Was it hard to do? Is there a pattern? I'm going to post it on my blog this week and show everyone how cute it is :) Well done!!

Alison said...

Thanks a bunch for nominating me! I appreciate that you enjoy viewing my cards. Hopefully others do as well! Alison

Maren said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the award! You really made my weekend!!