Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally, Some Challenges


Whew! I was beginning to think I was never going to be able to do a challenge again! So busy! I am glad I got to do the Sketch Challenge because it was from one of my favorite stampers, Laura from ScrapnExtras. She has so many good ideas and so much talent, looking at her blog is one of the highlights of my day! I also did the Ways to Use It Challenge, which was to use a tag. I used another piece of Papertrey Aqua Mist card for my base and added some delicious DP from Basic Grey--hey, I'm on a roll with this stuff! I stamped swirls from Baroque Motifs in Soft Sky, and also used Soft Sky to stamp Sanded on a scrap for my scallop punch that made the tag base. I echoed the circles in the DP by stamping "Smile" from SU's Be Happy, which is a very happy set!! The ribbon is from Michaels, and again, it carries that circle theme. I added a little rhinestone bling on the tag, and that's it! This will go to my friend who just gave me a very nice gift certificate for a local restaurant!!! I did a little stampin' thing for her Girls Alive group at church, which was so much fun--but getting that gift certificate was fun too!! Yum, I can't wait to use it! Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Be Happy, Baroque Motifs, Sanded
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Basic Grey Two Scoops, Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Soft Sky, Regal Rose
Acc: Ribbon, Scallop & Circle Punches, Bling

2 comments:

Kim said...

So pretty and I LOVE the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love this..your colour choices are amazing and I love the way you dangled the sentiment!