Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Mail

Wow, what a happy mail day! Three cards and a free stamp set were waiting for me. Check out these beauties:
These are BOTH from Denise (peanutbee) along with some stamped images I have been coveting from Crafty Secrets' "Story of Me":

Card by Denise 1 Card by Denise 2

Seriously, she is one creative stamper and if you've not ever visited her blog, GO!! Plus she is a major player on SCS, check out the Fan Club postings!!! Awesome! Thanks so much, Denise!! You are a sweetheart to "gift" me this way!!! (Click on the photos for a better look!)

Next was a wonderful card from my friend Beth. It has been a real pleasure to have her as a customer, but more importantly as a friend and supporter. Her stamping creativity is growing in leaps and bounds. Check out her wonderful coloring on this card:

Card from Beth

I love how she took the single sentiment and used it in the corner! Thanks, Beth!

Last, I got to choose a Kitchen Sink stamp set for winning one of their contests and this is what I chose:

Kitchen Sink Stamps

Stars are so great for all sorts of occasions, men's cards, holidays, just lots of stuff, so I thought this would be a handy set to have. Thanks, Maria!!!

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see the first Color Throwdown Challenge, hosted by me!!! Have a great night!

LeAnne

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Woo hoo! You're going to love Playful Stars! Congratulations on winning! :)