Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Quickie Project

create a calendar finished 

Need a quick gift idea?  My friend Kim had one of these Create-a-Calendar kits on her blog; I had purchased a kit, but had never assembled it, so I decided today was the day!  How fun & easy--this is a great idea to make for someone, or to give as a kit.  It is certainly easy enough for anyone to assemble, and although I did NO stamping, you could certainly embellish it by stamping with any style of stamps! 

Here is what you get with the kit:  an outside folder to assemble, pages, tabs and die cut adhesives with which to decorate your pages, and some wide grosgrain ribbon.  The pages are backed with yummy designer paper in nice bright colors.  I chose to tie up my calendar cross-wise so my pages wouldn't fall out and also because I didn't want to hide the fun strips on the front!  So I even have some leftover ribbon to play with on another project!  This whole kit is only $7.95, plus tax & shipping--a bargain!

create a calendar

You can order these online from me any time!  Just click on this link:  Create-a-Calendar.

You can also see the other specials we have this month:  Rub-ons, the Country Living Stamp Kit, and the Holiday Extravaganza.   Just click HERE

Have a great day and stay warm! !  It is like the Arctic here in SE PA!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

YAY! You got it put together and it looks great! Love how you did the ribbon to hold the papers in. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

These are so cool, LeAnne! My neighbor got one and put it together. Loved it!!!
TFS

Wendy