Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving RAKs

Well, no stamping for me today---my day is filled with mundane things like laundry, undecorating, making turkey soup and grocery shopping!  But I was blessed enough to receive two beautiful Thanksgiving RAKs that I can share with you:

RAK from WendyThanksgiving 2008 RAK from Wendy:

Isn't this a sweet card?  Love the earthy colors--thanks, Wendy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

RAK from Dana:

Thanksgiving RAK from Dana Inside the pocket was a cute little tag! I am loving these DPs together--very nice colors and layout!  Thanks, Dana!

 

 

 

 

 

 

And here is a little peek at the inside:Thanksgiving inside

She is such a thoughtful person!

 

 

 

 

 

Well, on to the chores!  Hopefully tomorrow I can play!

3 comments:

Cindy Malone said...

What beautiful cards from your friends! Now that's something to be thankful for :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for creative people like you who share your ideas. Your cards and news always brighten my day:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.