Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Color Throwdown Challenge 29

CTD29 banner

Danielle came up with a great color challenge for today! I think Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose & Chocolate Chip is a fun, fresh combination!

CTD29 swatch

Check out the CTD blog to see how she came up with this combo! Post your own creation on your blog or an online gallery and make sure to add it to our new Mr Linky! Remember, you might be chosen as the Featured Stamper!! Be sure to use the keyword CTD29!

I chose Trendy Trees and a sentiment from "Winter Schminter" by Whippersnapper for my another little square card today. They just seemed to go together:

CTD29-2

The background DP is from a Simply Scrappin' Kit from last year's SU catalog, and the oval DP is Bella Rose. I added a little Felt Fusion flower and Button Bouquet button for my embellishment! I apologize also for the photo--a late night photo shoot is never a good idea! Be sure to check out what the others have stamped today; there are some beauties there!

  • Stamps: Trendy Trees, Winter Schminter, Whippersnapper
  • Paper: WW, Simply Scrappin' Girl (ret), Bella Rose DP, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
  • Acc: Felt Fusion Flowers Too, Button Bouquet, Nesties, Grosgrain Ribbon

21 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Pretty colors and I love your card!!

Cathy Rulli said...

I love this - simply beautiful!

Maria Matter said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Love that DP!!!! I really like your design for this one!
Blessings, Maria

Broni said...

I love your card, LeAnne! Using Regal Rose as the main color, really made the combo perfect for spring! I'm waiting for my Trendy Trees right now!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - LeAnne - I love this card - super gorgeous!!! PERFECT LAYOUT!!!

I finally subscribed to the CT and hope to play along!!!

dpkennedy said...

I love this clean sweet layout! That sentiment is so nice and I really love your button flower embellie! Adorable card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! I love the layout, and that button/flower embellishment, too!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Great color choices this week! I really like your card too.

Renee said...

Beautiful! I love this!

Barbara said...

Your cards are so sweet I can hardly stand it! I love that tree stamp. I don't think it's in the box coming today so I guess I'll have to place another order, LOL!

Janine said...

Very very pretty LeAnne!!!

Darlene said...

This is so pretty LeAnne! Love that little button/flower in the corner ... sweet touch!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is so precious! I love it! TFS

ChristineCreations said...

eeee that's SO cute LeAnne! (I'm not going to like that set...I'm not going to like that set)...sheesh it's getting hard to say!

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used the new Trendy Trees set with this saying, its perfect!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne! I love that tree...just got it today! I love the simple layout and perfect embellishment! Just perfect! Love the colors this week!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so lovely LeAnne! What a great design. Love that tree! I've got that set on my (very long) wishlist!

Anonymous said...

As usual, your card reflects yourself; elegant and beautiful.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the simplicity of the single tree.

Denise said...

LeAnne, this is beautiful!! I love the color combo, and that tree framed in the oval looks awesome!! Hugs and smiles~ Denise

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS!