Monday, May 4, 2009

Mojo Monday Sympathy

DSCF3944

I needed TWO sympathy cards today; I made both very simple as I needed to get them in the mail asap.  The first one used the sketch from Mojo Monday:Mojo85Sketch

I used designer papers from BG's Porcelain and Stella Ruby, and SU's Trendy Trees stamped on watercolor paper for my simple image.  I also used my new Deckle Edge Nestabilities, and the sentiment is from PTI:

 

 

DSCF3941

Oops, I forgot the inside photo:

DSCF3943

My second one uses my new Stylized Flowers CB folder, embossed on some DCWV textured paper with a white core, then sanded:

DSCF3932

Sentiment, ribbon and punches are all from SU!  Thanks for visiting--if you need more details, shoot me an email! 

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

Oh LeAnne these are both so gorgeous. Love the colors on that first card - rich and lovely and I can see that I need to get some of that paper that sands so well! ~chris

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Beautiful! Love both cards. The colors on both are great and I love the sanding on the second card!

Carol L said...

Beautiful!! I love the deckled edges on the first, and especially the sanding on the 2nd! Nice job for quickie cards!
Carol

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way cool,both are absolutely beautiful.

Stamp and Smile said...

LeAnne, you out did yourslef! I just love the colors on your first card and you nailed the MOJO challenge this week.... I hope to play along soon! TFS :)

Juanita said...

I love both these cards. They are so beautiful and thoughtful. I think I am going to try making a version of your second card though...

Barbara said...

I love both of them!!! LeAnne, you do CAS *so* well!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great cards, LeAnne! I love the BG papers on the first one!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Both cards are great. Love your verse. Way to rock the mojo sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! ...HUGS...SK :)

Lynn said...

So pretty! Love the colors & papers on the first card.