Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Special Tweet

DSCF4037

I am busily preparing for my downline meeting this weekend, PLUS a yard sale (why do I plan things this way??!), so I don't have anything to share yet today, but I did receive this wonderfully sweet card from Heidi!  Isn't it incredible?

DSCF4036

Look at all these details!  She and her friend Carol share a blog called My Little Inspirations...you need to check it out, they have lots of creative creations!  THANKS, Heidi!  My day was happier when I received this!  I may have time to post later, if not, see ya tomorrow!

5 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable!!! Now get back to preparing for that yardsale!!

Sazzy said...

Oh this card is just too sweet. I have my eye on you. *raises one eyebrow* LOL I like the colors for the throw down this week. Nice choice. But knowing me I'll probably struggle with at least one of the colors even though I like them all! lol Time to get buzy *winks*...tee hee... Saz

Peet said...

Oh my, this is totally gorgeous!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooooo cute!

Nancy Sanders said...

Great card. i love how you created the card, very eye catching, very unique.