Sunday, May 2, 2010

FAST Christmas Card

DSCF7737

I had this emblem from Waltzingmouse already stamped and diecut on my desk, and I thought it would look great on a Christmas card.  It’s actually Old Olive, as is the cardstock base; my camera really struggles with capturing Real Red, and so throws off the Olive tint.  So pretend it looks OO to you!  Anyway, I used some textured paper from the Christmas Jingle set and the snowflake from Best Wishes & More to make this fast card:

DSCF7738

Here’s a peek at the inside:

DSCF7739

Ah, not so much red, so the olive looks better!  I really wanted to put some bling, or glitter, or something on this, but I left it alone to make it really CAS!  Another one for my Christmas card stash!!!  Thanks so much for visiting today!  It is HOT here in PA---a taste of summer!

10 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

So very pretty, LeAnne!

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty card! Christmas in May! :)

Ann said...

Oooh, love it inside and out!

Harriet Skelly said...

Love this Christmas card!

Linda said...

Very pretty! Should have all your Christmas cards just about done by now. Hee Hee.

Elaine M said...

What a great image!! This may have been a fast card but it is still fantastic!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Very pretty!! Never to soon to get started on those Christmas cards! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog recently and leaving such a sweet comment. Have a wonderful week.
Melisa

Carol L said...

what a gorgeous Christmas card! I love the vivid reds against the OO, and especially that jaw-dropping ribbon! Look at you go with all these Christmas cards and it's only May!

Juanita said...

What a great card. The color combo is festive and the CAS layout is refreshing for the Christmas season.

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE! LOVE that ribbon, too!