Sunday, July 17, 2011

Home!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone who attended the SU convention has gotten home safely or is on their way!  We had a wonderful time, saw lots of new goodies & projects, especially from the new Holiday Mini, and met lots of new friends as well as reconnected with the old!  I don’t have anything stamped to show you, but I do have a couple of photos! 

I finally got to meet my Paper Players teammate, Ann:

151_5431

as well as her PPA teammate, Linda Callahan:

151_5432

Both were just as sweet as I anticipated, and of course, I need to thank Mike Funke for taking the picture!  How come we didn’t get a picture of him???  Here are a few of the goodies on display:

151_5410

151_5417

151_5427

151_5459

151_5467

I have some more to show you but I’ll save them for later!  I met lots of blog friends who came up and introduced themselves, which was so awesome!  And I don’t have any new pictures of the baby, but I do have this one of my other “baby”, Pumpkin, who seemed to think that Cassidy’s Exer-saucer had just the right amount of shade for an afternoon snooze:

151_5399

Hopefully, I’ll be back tomorrow with something STAMPED!!!  Have a great day!

12 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

welcome home my friend ~ oh how I wish I would have been there with you! Maybe next time :-) enjoy your week my dear! Happy stampin', I'm sure you're ready to go and rejuvenated!

THINGS YOU'D NEVER GUESS ABOUT ME said...

Oh...I need a stamping store. Oddly enough there are none in this area and the closest thing would be a miniature Hobby Lobby nearly an hour away.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Welcome back! Look at all of these awesome photos! Can I just say that I want that patch of fan-flowers? CUTENESS! Glad you had a fun time at Convention! :)

barb mann said...

Glad you're Home! Great pictures LeAnne. So much to tempt us... Sure wish I could have gone. I'm looking forward to more photos & some new stamped creations. Thanks my friend.

Linda said...

Oh it looks like you had fun. You look like you are loosing weight.
We got home today and I have TONs of laundry. :(

Andrea said...

Hi LeeAnn,

I was so hoping to run into you at Convention, but I didn't. Wasn't Convention awesome. Hopefully next year I will get the pleasure of meeting you in person. Glad you're home safely, and go get a nap. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm exhausted....hahahahaha

Elaine M said...

So glad you were able to go - how wonderful. It must be the most exciting time. Rest up and then show us all the goodies you heard about. Hugs sweetie

Vicky Hayes said...

It sounds as if you had a ball at convention - thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous pictures!

Patti Willey said...

Welcome back! I followed convention via SU's Facebook posts and they really went all out this year! Next year I"ll make it and I hope it's just as beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Linda Callahan said...

I was so delighted to meet you in person! It was such fun to run right into you first thing amid zillions of people! I have only been home 12 hours - slept most of them - and you are already creating and posting! You rock!

dpkennedy said...

Lovely pictures! Looks like you had fun!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh how I wish I could have been in that pic too! 3 of my favorite people in blogland! So glad you had a wonderful time, your smile says it all!