Saturday, January 28, 2012

CASE Study 75

DSCF2182
I have been wanting to play Chupa’s CASE Study challenge for a long time and I finally was able to fit it in!  You can see the inspiration card for the CASE here; I love all the samples, but I think mine fell a bit short on the “wow” factor!  Perhaps I should have used a larger sentiment…..but it’s done now.  This would have been really quick to make had I not wrestled with my white twine; just couldn’t make it behave (it was me, not the twine!!!):
DSCF2181
Just a tad bit too CAS, I think.  I needed to make a SU-only baby card and wanted to use some baker’s twine, but the only “little girl” color I had was Calypso Coral, so I made the card base Crumb Cake so that I could use the brown as well.  Baby Bundle seems to be my go-to baby set!
DSCF2183
I did some watercoloring & fussy-cutting to “hang” the onesie on the twine!  You can’t tell, but there’s sparkle on the heart, too!  Thanks for visiting today!
Did you know that a Cheerio fits right into that little groove in a bottle?
 163_5644
163_5643
Well, whaddya know?

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those are the cutest pictures! Just made me giggle. How do you know when to get the camera. You are a master at these. Do you were it around you neck all day? LOL
    I love Love LOVE the card. And I went and checked the other ones they are all great you are so right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean, too CAS?! Not possible! *grin* I think it's perfect, and I'm loving the way you hung the onesie from a strand of twine. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures of your little darling are just precious! She has such an inquisitive mind -- makes for a lot of mischief right now but I wonder what she'll grow up to do??? Discover a cure for something, probably!
    The onesie on hanging on the "line of twine" is adorable -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog!
    The pictures of the Wee One are precious!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee Hee! So cute. No, not too CAS, just right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, what a sweet little girl!! How adorable is she and so focused on that cheerio! LOL I adore that little onesie hanging on that misbehavin' twine!! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to get past your precious little girl to tell you how much I like your card, but I really do! The little onesie tag is an adorable embellishment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this card definitely has some WOW factor - I love the CAS style and the perfect pairing of twine for a baby card!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and pic's of Cassidy. So fun to see what they can come up with next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!