Saturday, February 25, 2012

CC363 & FMS23


I have had a pleasant Saturday afternoon, puttering around in my craft room, and I was able to make a card using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch#23, which I turned on its side:


and I used Color Challenge #363 from the Splitcoaststampers this week, which is Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette:


I began by stamping my Pink Pirouette card with the retired Paisley background stamp in Pretty in Pink ink.   For my main image, I used a digital freebie from the Graphics Fairy which I printed on some BG paper, then brayered with Pretty in Pink ink; I added a computer-generated sentiment and some stamped embellishments using the SAB set Fresh Vintage:


A little gingham ribbon with some pewter hardware finishes it off!  Thanks for visiting today!

12 comments:

Jen Timko said...

How much do I love that image??!! Perfect for your sentiment. Glad to see you, as always!

Patti J said...

Great card, LeAnne! Ha ha...I'm a rebel too - always turning sketches around :) Beautifully done, my friend...

Sherry Eckblad said...

LOVE your card LeAnne, that cowgirl image is just perfect.

Betty Benton said...

First of all, your gambling, gun toting cowgirl is a wonderful image!! And I thought your scalloped "thingies" on the side were fabric at first glance!

Linda said...

LOL this is great! I love the image! Very cool.
I forgot to say I love your new blog decorations.

Jen Mitchell said...

Just last week I watched a show on PBS about Annie Oakley. I wonder if that's her! That's a great image anyway! The sepia tone is perfect with the other colors.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Wow so cool, love how you made that photo vintage.

Hugs
Shirley

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... what a great card LeAnne ... I love that rootin tootin sentiment, works perfectly with the image!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Linda Callahan said...

LOL! I love your pistol packin' momma! Too cute!

Lesley said...

Love this! So much fun!

My Creative Side said...

This is beautiful!!

Linda Fisher said...

Oh what a fun card! I absolutely love the sentiment! I hope your day was rootin - tootin one. Where is Cassidy?