Saturday, August 23, 2014

AYSI050

DSCF4858

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I managed to pick up a yucky sinus infection and haven’t felt much like stamping!  But I did see a fun sketch from As You See It this week:

AYSIChallenge050

I had some stampers over last night and I always like to have samples to show them, so I made up this uber-quick Christmas card using the Project Life Holiday Cheer set:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Christmas Notecard Project Life

The stamps are fairly small, so I made this notecard-size.  I added a quick little dazzle with a sparkly gel pen on each of the images, then mounted them on a strip of Cherry Cobbler and stamped the little Nordic image on each side of the strip:

DSCF4861

DSCF4862

DSCF4863

I added the final sentiment in Garden Green and it was done!  Easy peasy!  Now be sure to stop back tomorrow for the Paper Players challenge!

Cassidy, reading to her baby in her big clothes basket!

DSCF4544

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Really cute card LeAnne.
Love the cute pic of Cassidy.

laurie said...

Honestly, that is just precious!

That looks like a fun set, too. I like how you used it. Sometimes I wonder what to do with the smaller images...great idea!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww sorry you've been under the weather. Hope you're on the mend! Cute Christmas card and a sweet photo of Cassidy!

Linda Callahan said...

Super sweet! Love how Miss C is right in the basket!

Heather Cooper said...

This is the perfect stamp set to use for this sketch, LeAnne. It looks so Christmassy in the red and green and I love the nordic design down the side. Super cute! Thanks for playing along this week with As You See It Challenges!

Amy Jasper said...

I love the detail down the sides. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along at the As You See It Challenge blog!