Thursday, August 14, 2014

FMS149 & KJ184

DSCF4653-001

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I have a fun card for you today, one that I really enjoyed creating!  It seems that this month, making cards has been a struggle….I think the garden has cast its long, long shadow over me, making me feel guilty when I am in my craft room!  But this came together quickly, so the garden couldn’t complain!

I used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch from Rita this week:
and I finally got to play with some of my convention goodies that will be available soon in the Holiday mini catalog!  Mostly it was paper!  This is the uber-cute Motley Monsters DP, along with the photopolymer set Holiday Invitations:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Boo Motley Monsters Halloween Stampin UP

I let the paper do most of the work!  The Little Letters dies were used for the “boo” and I stamped one of the little images from the set on my Tangelo Twist “moon”; then I stamped a few more images and a sentiment on the inside:

DSCF4654

Don’t let the name of this set scare you away!  I rarely send out invitations, but there are more than enough fun images and sentiments in this set for other uses; it is definitely worth your while!   I am entering this the The Kraft Journal's challenge of "What's on your Work Table", since Halloween stuff is on my table this week!

Cassidy finally grasped the concept of matching her little domino cards:

DSCF4630
DSCF4632

She made quite a long train!  And it continued with her M&Ms:

DSCF4643

Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

Doris said...

Great finish, Cassidy!

Judi said...

Congratulations Cassidy! (You will have to make/pick up some gold stars:). Cute fall card too.

Kara said...

Love that paper! Wish the cat and monster were stamps!

Linda Callahan said...

Totally adorable!

mudmaven said...

Okay - another new set that I'm going to have to have now! I'll be putting in my order timed to arrive home when I do so I can get crafting right away. We survived the storm and are headed for Cuttyhunk, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket for our last extended trip before I head home on Sept. 8. As always, Cassidy is just too cute! I'm missing the grandkids and looking forward to seeing them soon. ~chris

Linda said...

OH fun Halloween cards! I love to make Halloween cards.
Very sweet patterns! She is so good at that and that is a very good thing.
I am home and not looking forward to getting in a car again for a long time. LOL That is a very long crazy drive. We did it in two days. 12 the first 4 the second. That was through Chicago. Lots of construction but all went very well just to long. LOL
I really wish we could have met. It is on my bucket list!
Hugs,
Linda

Jen Mitchell said...

Scary = adorable in this case!

laurie said...

That set and paper look like loads of fun, I love the BOO!

How cute she lined up her M&M's!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love the "moon" on your card.... great die cut! Thanks for sharing.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne! The paper is great and the die cut letters on the moon are just so cute! I don't usually buy Halloween stuff, but this seasonally catty got me - I couldn't that DSP either!

~Tammy~ said...

I adore your card! Halloween cards are so fun to create! Love the Boo cut out of the circle. Thank you for sharing at The Kraft Journal what's on your work table challenge.

Narelle Farrugia said...

So cool! What a totally fabulous Halloween card! I adore this moon/sentiment combo - so much fun! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!