Thursday, October 2, 2014

FMS156, SR248, CMCC40

DSCF5470

Happy Thursday, peeps!  A quick little card today for three challenges!  The Freshly Made Sketches sketch:

The Colour Me…! monochromatic challenge of Calypso Coral and a neutral (I chose Smoky Slate):

And the Stampin’ Royalty challenge of “frilly”!  So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Postage Due Stampin Up

I stamped and diecut a portion of the main image from Postage Due in Calypso Coral, then inked smaller portions on the Smoky Slate panel.  I added an element from French Foliage (ret), and crimped and pleated a piece of Epic Day This & That DSP from last year to make the lower panel.  I know this “frilly” piece looks orange, but it truly does match Calypso Coral in real life!   My little sentiment is from Touch of Kindness (ret), and my final touch was a few little white sequins.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Playing hide & seek on the porch!

DSCF5318

DSCF5323

DSCF5320

7 comments:

Amy O said...

Wow, LeAnne! This is gorgeous! I love the gray and coral together, and I love what you've done with the bottom panel. Everything is perfectly placed and you've added so much interest to all of the pieces -- I just want to sit and study them all.

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet sweet card LeAnne, I love the postage due set...and that smile!!! Enjoy your day ��

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card LeAnne! Love the pretty focal circle and the little ruffle below it!

laurie said...

I love the ruffle, such a pretty card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the collage feel of this card LeAnne and the grey and Calypso Coral work so well together. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Oh wowza this is gorgeous! I love the smoky slate panel in the background. It's got great depth and feels like it pulls everything together. The 'frills' on the bottom are a great touch! Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

Basement Stamper said...

gorgeous colors on this creation!