Sunday, October 26, 2014

Paper Players 219

Happy Sunday, peeps!  Nance has an awesome sketch for you today, I am definitely saving this one for future use!  What do you think?


Lots and lots of possibilities here!  I chose to go a bit rustic, using papers from Flashback and images from Truly Grateful:


I stamped the woodgrain in Baked Brown Sugar, and the wheat in Cajun Craze.  My little side panel was stamped with the Dictionary background stamp, also in Cajun Craze, and I did lots of sponging on everything!!  The sentiment is from October's My Paper Pumpkin...a great, versatile Thanksgiving stamp!  Finally, I stamped and sponged on one of the little Autumn Wooden Elements....actually there are two of them, nestled together!  It makes a perfect little fall accent!

I am at my Paper Players friend Sandy's house today, so this is a short & sweet post....but we will be meeting up with another "famous" stamper later on today, so stay tuned to future posts for more on that!  Hopefully there will be some photo ops!  I hope you all have a lovely week!

10 comments:

laurie said...

I love the rustic feel to your card, so perfect for fall. What a great take on the sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet card for fall.....I love Flashback .....and all the stamping! And how fun you are visiting Sandy! Can't wit to see who else you are meeting up with!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this card LeAnne and that you have used one of my favourite embellishments of all time, those Autumn wooden elements! Great idea to stamp on it too. Hope you've had a fun weekend with Sandy and got lots of crafting done! Looking forward to hearing all about it. xx

Bev Gomez said...

I love your card LeAnne and need to stamp a few more Thanksgiving cards so I might case this one before I send the set to consignment. :-( . Nice to see your photo with my buddy Justin! Have a great Halloween LeAnne!
Hugs, Bev

Lisa Elton said...

A pretty fall card LeAnne!

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous fall colors! Love that background paper and the bunch of wheat. Great Thanksgiving card.

Nance Leedy said...

A great Thanksgiving card, LeAnne. I love the colors, the sponging and the images you chose. Love the extra details like the stamped wooden accent and the dictionary stamping. What a fun weekend you had visiting with Sandy!

Ann Schach said...

A wonderful card, LeAnne! I love the combination of colors you used. Of course, my favorite part would be the wooden leaf. It's the perfect accent. What a fun weekend! Hmmm...is there a trip to Iowa in the future??? lol

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I love the colors on your card and I love how you managed to get all of those elements vertical - it really draws the eye up through the card. Love it! Looks like you had a tremendous time with Sandy and the gang - new kitty included :-)
Hugs
Jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, I love this beautiful Thanksgiving card! The colors are so "Fallish" and the wooden embellishment is perfect! This stamp set is a favorite of mine! XX