Tuesday, November 11, 2014

IO Thanksgiving

DSCF6151-001 
Happy Tuesday, and Happy Veterans Day!  Be sure to thank any veteran you see today; his or her service is valuable beyond measure!  And speaking of being thankful, Impression Obsession has a Thanksgiving wishes challenge; you can see it here.  Now, I only have a couple of IO stamp sets, and none have a Thanksgiving sentiment, so I am hoping that I can convey the emotion and feeling of Thanksgiving with images only:

DSCF6151

I have used these little inchies before…they’re some of my fall favorites! They are from Autumn Squares, CL138.   I stamped them in Memento ink and colored them with Copics.  I stamped some leaves from the same set in Cajun Craze, added a Summer Starfruit ribbon and a bit of border stamping in Early Espresso!   The border is from an older IO set and I cannot find a name…I know it was a fall seasonal set and there were similar sets for the other seasons….maybe someone knows the name of it!

DSCF6152

Thanks for visiting today!

Although she doesn’t nap every day, sometimes, she actually asks to lay down; then I know she is really tired!

DSCF6145

Enjoy!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Autumn Squares, 100% Autumn (not sure of name of set), Impression Obsession
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, This & That DSP (Echo Park)
 Ink Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Accessories Summer Starfruit Ribbon (SU ret), Linen Thread
Tools     Copics, Dimensionals, Slot Punch, 1" Square Punch

6 comments:

L. Brown said...

Just wore her out giving that baby a bath! So sweet.this ridded

Jen Mitchell said...

You certainly have conveyed the feeling of Thanksgiving with these images! The colors are so rich and warm. Just lovely.

Frenchie said...

LeeAnn, first thank you so much for my beautiful card I revcived this morning, when I saw it , I remember when I ask you how to make that bow , I love it !!! Thank you ,
Now to that beautiful card you posted another beauty, and now to my favorite artists, bless her heart she looks so wipe out !!! Wonder what she was doing, lol !!
Thanks again , take care ,
Hugs Frenchie ,

Lisa Elton said...

Oh YES it oozes with the warm cozy feelings of Thanksgiving!! Speaking of warm and cozy, look at little Miss Sleepy Head!

Katie said...

Beautiful card! Love those autumn squares. And your borders and ribbon detail are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Jeanne Streiff said...

So pretty!!! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!